Solar Energy Systems
Recent years have seen a major focus of attention on solar energy. The rapid developments and advancements in solar energy systems has now made it a realistic energy alternative.
Our vast experience in heating engineering has lead to natural progression into the design and installation Solar Energy Systems.
What exactly is Solar Energy?
How does it work?
What are the benefits?
Will it save me money?
What about the weather in England?
How much does it cost?
These are just some of the questions we get asked on a regular basis. These pages help answer these and other questions you may have.
Find out more about solar energy ‘the fastest growing renewable energy source’ and how Thanet Heating can help you make a difference today!
There are many reasons to consider Solar Energy…
- Solar energy is the fastest growing renewable energy source
- Solar Energy is FREE ENERGY
- Britain is not self sufficient and, unless prepared, will not avoid the consequences of global collapse.
- By 2010 the UK will be importing 90% of its energy needs. When demand grows and supply falls … PRICES RISE
- Rising fuel costs and fossil fuel depletion
- Reduce your household CO2 emissions by up to half a tonne a year
- It’s your own power station
- Clean, renewable, alternative and free source of energy
- Ability to produce up to 60% of your hot water needs*
- Solar Installations are paid for with the money that you are going to give to the utility companies
- Added property value; “Evidence suggests solar panels can add nearly 9% to a property’s value”*